Our Patient Portal is the first step you will take in registering electronically with our practice. Once you setup an account, you can easily access your medical information.
Print and fill out the patient forms that apply to your visit at Rosewood Health Care & Medical Spa.
- Registration Form
- Medical Record Release (Previous Physician Records)
- Release of information (For Family Members)
- Patient Self History
- Rosewood Health Care Financial Agreement
- Child Care Authorization
- Advance Directive
Rosewood Health Care currently accepts the following insurance carriers:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Preferred Plus
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage
- CareSource Medicare Advantage
- Health Plus
- Health Plus Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Tricare (Standard & Prime)
- United Health Care
- Priority Health
- Priority Health Medicare
- McLaren Commercial
- Physician Health Network
If you do not see your insurance carrier listed – please contact our office. Accepted insurances are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions that the staff at Rosewood Health Care & Medical Spa receives.